Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wow I'm busy...yeah...busy

Hmmmmm...March 13, 2006 was the last time I posted here. Wow. I guess I just don't care as much about my blog as other people do about theirs. I'd like to use the "I've been busy" excuse, but that's usually a copout. So...I just haven't been posting - plus my most convenient method of posting is no longer working (Dashboard widget).

So, what's been going on since I last posted? I've got a year left until I get my degree in Digital Media with an emphasis on Digital Film/TV Production. I'm currently 1st Assistant Director on a short film that's being produced by the Digital Media department at my school and that's keeping me very busy...and that's about it. My life isn't terribly interesting. School is taking up most of my time and there's not really anything blog worthy going on with that. So...blog updated. Maybe I'll make this an annual thing...just kidding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home