Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Neverending Story...

Well, I just got back from my younger brother's elementary school talent show. It was a pretty typical show. A couple of kids did karate demonstrations, some singing, some dancing - actually a lot of dancing.

Is it just me or do these things never seem to end? There was one dance number that just went on and on and on and on...ad infinitum. I think that there's a part of me that's still watching that number.

My little brother played a number on his flute - I can't remember the name of the piece he played, but he did really well. He also had what I thought was one of the most unique acts. It was pretty typical elementary school fare. There were one or two outstanding acts. One kid did a really entertaining magic act (he was actually quite good, too!), and did I mention my younger brother did well? I did? Oh, well, I guess it's my personal bias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home